Monday, August 13, 2007

Time off















I've just had a wonderful weekend with my dear friend Rita. My totally awesome husband (Chuck) took the day off on Friday to go play in the waterfalls with us and THEN gave me the whole day off on Saturday. I hardly knew what to do with myself, but Rita and I had fun coming up with a plan for our day. We hiked, ate, talked, hiked some more, shopped, sat in the hot tub and ended our day marveling at shooting stars and the Milky Way. Now, if I could only get my friend Katherine to come see me.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

A day off with friends is always a blessing. Around here they come few and far between. Sounds like a lovely visit.

Liberty said...

That is so wonderful! I am glad you had such a wonderful visit. All mom's deserve a little Mommy time!

Anonymous said...

... mostly we laughed! it was a great weekend - thanks for sharing it with me j

Julie@HighFive! said...

Wow, that sounds wonderful! It's relaxing just reading about it. Thanks for sharing.

Katherine@Raising Five said...

I am SO THERE. We have GOT to figure out a way to make it work, Sherri!